Monday 10 December 2012

Pink and Roses

Hi to you all you lovely bloggerS  i hope life is treating you well and you are almost ready for Christmas.
 I am there, just the odd last minute things to do. I can,t wait I love Christmas.....xx

After reading PaulaS blog over at Sweet Victoria Rose the other day, I was so  inspired by her love of PINK and ROSES that i just had to do a post showing my love for the same things. So armed with my camera i set up a photo shoot using some of my favourite  pink and rose china, heart cushions, knitted rabbit, bobbin lace and calico dolls, these were made by me. 




The heart cushion and rabbit were made by me.  Rabbit loves his stripy cardigan. I know its not pink or roses but i just had to show you all his early Christmas present.



 I love collecting anything feminine and pretty. 





 PINK and ROSES     The doll on the right was not made by me.









The rose is the last to flower for this summer. I made the lace cross for my confirmation. 



All these photo's were taken on my Canon Camera. I used  a manual setting to achieve this.  I am currently attending college once a week, doing a City and Guild Level 1 in Photography.
 I would recommend this photography course to anyone who wants to take good photo's.






5 comments:

  1. love all the compositions of the photos and Love all your little dolls xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda you have so many really pretty things!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Linda, I am looking forward to Christmas too! I love it! Your photos are lovely and your rose dishes are gorgeous my friend! I am so glad you shared your wonderful collection! You know how I love pink and roses! The heart cushion and bunny you made are so sweet! I love his new cardigan too! You are very talented! The cross you made is beautiful too, and the roses so pretty! I am glad you are enjoying your photography class. Have a beautiful, happy day my sweet friend! Much love, Paula xo

    PS~ Thank you so much for your kind comment! You blessed me very much! You are right sweetie, my strong belief in Jesus is what has gotten me through all of that, and all I have to go through and has brought me a lot of comfort. I was born with all of my rare heart defects, so it has been difficult living with this my whole life and I will have to the rest of my life, as my other defects can't be fixed. I feel so blessed to be alive, but there have been times that I have struggled and wondered why I had to be born with all of these heart defects! There has been so many difficult and painful times, but the Lord has always seen me through them. The more I go through the closer it brings me to him and increases my faith. I will never understand why, but I trust that He has a reason for it and I pray that I will bring him glory in all I do and show others the love and compassion He has shown me. I am so glad you have been healthy. I pray you continue to be. It is wonderful how you worked with young people with disabilities. I am sorry there were days you lost your faith, sweetie. That is a difficult job to have. I am not surprised you still care of elderly family and neighbors. You are so kind and compassionate and it is wonderful you are good at caring! We need more people like you in the world! God will bless you for it too! You are welcome to share all you like with me. I am so glad we met! I loved your pink roses post! Much love and God bless you dear friend! xoxo Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have brought my hubby a DSLR camera for xmas - can't wait to start playing! xxx

    ReplyDelete