Wednesday 8 November 2017

Liberty Print for a quilt

Gosh Christmas is nearly here again and its a long time since i last did a post.
During this time i have been busy making a quilt for each of my two granddaughters who are 7 and 9 years old. 
I chose Liberty print samples from Alice Caroline,s online shop it was a bit of a chance as i hadn't a clue on what was in the bundle, but when they came i was very happy with the selection of fabric sent me.
The reason for making these quilts is that my granddaughters will one day remember that their nanny made them with love. and hopefully they will cherish them long after ive gone. 








2 comments:

  1. Your quilts are so pretty. Love those prints.
    I did the same for my grandchildren last Christmas https://kcscourt.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/quilts-for-grandchildren.html

    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda and welcome back. I think those quilts will be treasured for years to come. They're beautiful. I started a quilt for my niece when she was born. She's just turned 21. I haven't even got the border on yet!!

    ReplyDelete