Saturday 31 December 2011

Auld Lang Syne

Hi all my lovely friends
                                 A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL FOR 2012




I thought these two bootsale finds were just ideal for my New Years Eve blog. I just love the words written on the old Devon slipware teapot.        We'el tak a cup o' kindness for Auld lang Syne.
They always bring a tear to my eyes when the song is sung at midnight.........xx                                     
                                                              GOD BLESS YOU ALL

7 comments:

  1. God Bless you too,lovely finds.Happy New year!Lots of love,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you too! Hope you have a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely finds. Auld Lang Syne brings a tear to my eyes too. Happy New Year Linda! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year too - my lovely friend xxx - I love the teapot and goblet too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Linda!± Hope you have a lovely one! Love the teapot!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I tear up also. Seems to be worse lately, I am blaming hormones and menopause. Let's all get happy and bring in the new year with renewed energy and a joyful spirit. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you Linda for leaving a comment. Good luck with the give-a-way. It is always nice to hear a friendly voice. Happy tuesday.

    ReplyDelete