Wednesday 14 November 2012

Storm clouds and rainbows

I was coming home the other day after a two hour  photography session at my monthly U3A camera club, when i saw some amazing skies. It was raining hard when i left, but as i was nearly home  the sun came out, creating the most beautiful rainbow surrounded by big fluffy rain clouds.
Luckily i had my  camera with me and took these photos. I hope you like them. 

What a magnificent sight.!!!!!!













 I count my blessings that i live in such beauty and am reminded of a children's hymn  i used to sing at Sunday school,                                                     All things bright and beautiful
                                                                All creatures great and small
                                                                All things wise and wonderful
                                                                The Lord God made them all.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! You must be so happy to capture these beautiful images of nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos linda x I can see your delight in these Powerful skies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda , love your sky photos....great you were able to capture such a beautiful sky and sunset.
    Your puppy is adorable and I'm glad she is helping with your sad loss.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweet Linda, What gorgeous photos! You are a gifted photographer! God's creation is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing the beauty of the skies you enjoyed. I love that hymn too! Much love to you! Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photographs are amazing Linda.x

    ReplyDelete