Sunday 23 October 2016

My Super, Duper New Sewing Machine

Ive just bought myself this new Janome sewing machine and i can tell you,  I Love It.

Up until now i have used an old singer machine which was very basic, but did the trick at the time.

So now i have more time on my hands and want to be a bit more adventurous especially with my quilt making this is why i chose this particular machine.
    
It is fully computerised and does everything, with 402 stitches including numbers and the alphabet to choose from .

It also includes a quilting accessory kit as an extra which i will be using in my quilt and patchwork projects.

Just right for those long, cold, winter days and nights we will shortly be going into.


  


1 comment:

  1. Oh! How exciting Linda, I can't wait to see what you make using your new machine X

    ReplyDelete